okie!! i've added Music Videos!! since can't put music and song..so I put MVs lor!! hahaz..learn from sy de..
In oRder 2 View the MVs, pls proceed to ''Others" and choose then MV of ur choice! hahaz..I know la..only gt 2..hahaz..I'll try 2 upload more! hahaz..oh! ps if u all dun lyk BoA..u've gt nt much choice..both is BoA!! hahaz..I can tell u these 2 are nice songs!! (ok la..BoA all the songs oso nice!! ^_^ hahaz..)
T&L over le..haiz..quite difficult le..haiz..juz hope can pass n maintain my current grade..(of cos hope 2 go up la..if possible..)
Tml's C&R le..xian..9.30-11.30..muz wake up very early le..xian..hahaz.. (me really lazy..=P) at sports hall..double xian..gotta squeeze my way in n out..is either warm lyk hell or fan blow till hair fly till lyk crazy..hahaz..
ok..think me now go do eat dinner..wash up..thn TRY 2 do past yr paper..*heeheez* thn study 1 or 2 chapts of RHRA..~bye!~
okie!! i've added Music Videos!! since can't put music and song..so I put MVs lor!! hahaz..learn from sy de..
In oRder 2 View the MVs, pls proceed to ''Others" and choose then MV of ur choice! hahaz..I know la..only gt 2..hahaz..I'll try 2 upload more! hahaz..oh! ps if u all dun lyk BoA..u've gt nt much choice..both is BoA!! hahaz..I can tell u these 2 are nice songs!! (ok la..BoA all the songs oso nice!! ^_^ hahaz..)
T&L over le..haiz..quite difficult le..haiz..juz hope can pass n maintain my current grade..(of cos hope 2 go up la..if possible..)
Tml's C&R le..xian..9.30-11.30..muz wake up very early le..xian..hahaz.. (me really lazy..=P) at sports hall..double xian..gotta squeeze my way in n out..is either warm lyk hell or fan blow till hair fly till lyk crazy..hahaz..
ok..think me now go do eat dinner..wash up..thn TRY 2 do past yr paper..*heeheez* thn study 1 or 2 chapts of RHRA..~bye!~
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995