HaPpY! Sha la la..lolx..happy day 2day!! spent the WHOLE day wif my deary bb!! ^_^
2day mornin go his hse meet him..so happy!~^_^ we ate our lunch le thn went Compass Point walk walk..hahaz..sorta window shopped..gt buy things la..bought myself a small comb....tis is due 2 my 'jian bu de ren' de old comb so ugly..hahaz..so gt 1 new de from Mini Toons!! hahaz..quite alrite lookin..nt 2 childish lookin la..hahaz..mickey mouse de! red in colour..hahaz..
shopped ard thn I spotted a lip gloss atMissha!! it's classic purple gold..tat's wat it says..bt it looks orange 2 me..hahaz..anyway I LOVE the colour!! after testin it on my hand..my dear bb oso say it's nice!! ^_^ bt I didn't buy..wanna buy de..thn bb say me gt lotx of chance 2 buy..cos tamp gt a Missha..so say dun buy 1st.. I WILL GO BACK N BUY DE!!Wahahaz..
loiter till ard 4+ lyk tat thn head back 2 his hse..wanna rent movie watch!! heeheez..we rented the show 'qing dian da shen' the funny journey 2 the west show..the 1 Nicholas Tse act as the monk de n Charlence Choi de..quite stupid la the show..heng tat time nv go watch at cinema..arbo is really waste $$ de lor..nt worth it..
2day happen 2 saw an article bout flimmin sex videos on hp..it's actually bout the NYP gal who loss her hp n the thief uploaded her video on the net..poor gal..everything let ppl c le..haiz..they article said now wat she need the most is a grp of trustful frenz 2 surround her and a professional counsellor and understandin and supportive parents 2 help her get over wif it.. haiz..she really poor thing sia..I really pity her..bt thn why the ppl always talk bout the gal..the guy leh?! he oso shld b in the same situation as her ba..of cos I know a gal's more emotional than a guy..bt everybody's juz talkin bout the poor gal..she's quite silly la..shldn't hv done tat..shldn't hv videoed..shldn't hv left the video clip in the hp..shld delete ma..haiz..tat's y I always tell myself..think b4 u do anything..think of the consequences and the safety of urself..haiz..bt wat's done can't be undone..so try 2 get over it..the theif's really evil lor...u steal ppl's hp enuff liao lor..still go put tis on the net..u're very wrong in the 1st place 2 steal ppl's hp le lor..still go deeper in fault n do such a horrible thing..imagine if u're in her shoes how would u feel? no matter u're a female or male..haiz.. poor thing..hope she could get over wif it..GALZ!! PLS THINK B4 U ACT!! THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES!!
bt there's 1 surprisin thing I saw in the article..they say survey has showed tat quite a large no. of teens dun mind doin such things n video it..hmm..maybe I'm nt TAT OPEN..so I still feel tat it's quite hmm..(dunno wat 2 say...) I understand it's private stuff so hmm..think b4 u act la..tat's wat I wanna say.. ok..dun say bout tis le..
HaPpY! Sha la la..lolx..happy day 2day!! spent the WHOLE day wif my deary bb!! ^_^
2day mornin go his hse meet him..so happy!~^_^ we ate our lunch le thn went Compass Point walk walk..hahaz..sorta window shopped..gt buy things la..bought myself a small comb....tis is due 2 my 'jian bu de ren' de old comb so ugly..hahaz..so gt 1 new de from Mini Toons!! hahaz..quite alrite lookin..nt 2 childish lookin la..hahaz..mickey mouse de! red in colour..hahaz..
shopped ard thn I spotted a lip gloss atMissha!! it's classic purple gold..tat's wat it says..bt it looks orange 2 me..hahaz..anyway I LOVE the colour!! after testin it on my hand..my dear bb oso say it's nice!! ^_^ bt I didn't buy..wanna buy de..thn bb say me gt lotx of chance 2 buy..cos tamp gt a Missha..so say dun buy 1st.. I WILL GO BACK N BUY DE!!Wahahaz..
loiter till ard 4+ lyk tat thn head back 2 his hse..wanna rent movie watch!! heeheez..we rented the show 'qing dian da shen' the funny journey 2 the west show..the 1 Nicholas Tse act as the monk de n Charlence Choi de..quite stupid la the show..heng tat time nv go watch at cinema..arbo is really waste $$ de lor..nt worth it..
2day happen 2 saw an article bout flimmin sex videos on hp..it's actually bout the NYP gal who loss her hp n the thief uploaded her video on the net..poor gal..everything let ppl c le..haiz..they article said now wat she need the most is a grp of trustful frenz 2 surround her and a professional counsellor and understandin and supportive parents 2 help her get over wif it.. haiz..she really poor thing sia..I really pity her..bt thn why the ppl always talk bout the gal..the guy leh?! he oso shld b in the same situation as her ba..of cos I know a gal's more emotional than a guy..bt everybody's juz talkin bout the poor gal..she's quite silly la..shldn't hv done tat..shldn't hv videoed..shldn't hv left the video clip in the hp..shld delete ma..haiz..tat's y I always tell myself..think b4 u do anything..think of the consequences and the safety of urself..haiz..bt wat's done can't be undone..so try 2 get over it..the theif's really evil lor...u steal ppl's hp enuff liao lor..still go put tis on the net..u're very wrong in the 1st place 2 steal ppl's hp le lor..still go deeper in fault n do such a horrible thing..imagine if u're in her shoes how would u feel? no matter u're a female or male..haiz.. poor thing..hope she could get over wif it..GALZ!! PLS THINK B4 U ACT!! THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES!!
bt there's 1 surprisin thing I saw in the article..they say survey has showed tat quite a large no. of teens dun mind doin such things n video it..hmm..maybe I'm nt TAT OPEN..so I still feel tat it's quite hmm..(dunno wat 2 say...) I understand it's private stuff so hmm..think b4 u act la..tat's wat I wanna say.. ok..dun say bout tis le..
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995