|Entries | Profile | Links | Others | Site |
Sunday, February 12, 2006


Haiz..woke up by my mum's scoldin..bt nt scoldin me..scoldin my stupid bro...cos he always play comp...I understand la..kids..sure wanna play comp games de ma..me oso experience b4..bt he is really overboard le..always play nv study..haiz..EVERYDAY I see him he is playing comp..thn leh..nt only at home play now..go out oso play..now he goin tamp play LAN..so waste $$..haiz..whn will he start 2 think..our finance nt so gd lor..stupid boy...

thn 'hai' me get scoldin oso..mummy scold him thn c me...start scoldin me..diaoz..-_-...

Few more hrs thn it'll be my bdae..yay!! (in a sorta sacastic way...) cos very xian..haiz..bdae tis yr wif lunar on the same day..bt yet gotta stay home n study..although evenin goin out 2 eat wif pz, sy they all la..bt haiz..my dear bb's nt wif me..stuck in his stupid camp go do some stupid stuff lyk shootin..haiz..wat 4..he gonna ORD le lor..let him off la...for goodness sake..haiz...stupid army...haiz..'hai' me spend my 1st bdae w/o my dear bb..xian ah...hate them...haix..bt wat can I do..nth..so 'shuan le..'

hm..try talk bout something happy..hmm..later goin 2 eat steamboat buffet at Marina Bay!! ^_^ yay!! I can eat my fav crabs n prawns!! yay!! lolx..

k lar..dun say so much le..2nite thn update! hahaz..now goin out le..~sayonara~


10:43 AM | back to top

Blogger

~JeSToRiZe~


Past...


Dear Frenz, please leave a msg...

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Free Counter