FARK LA!!! KAO!! EVERYTHING BLAME ME!!! NT MY FAULT RITE?! ASS LEH!! I HATE IT WHN PPL BLAME ME 4 SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO LOR!! FREAKING IDOIT!!! STILL SCOLD ME UNTIL SO LOUD!! ME TALK LOGIC 2 U, U SAY I NO BIG NO SMALL, TALK BACK..WAT THE HECK LA!!! WHY I HV SUCH PARENTS!! THEY ALWAYS DO IT..IT'S NT THE 1ST TIME LE..
DUN THEY KNOW IT'S VERY HURTIN IN THE HEART WHN U GET BLAMED 4 SOMETHING U DIDN'T DO BY UR CLOSE ONES??! I CAN'T STAND IT LE LOR..DAMN PISSED OFF!! U IDOITIC MARONIC STUPID MAD IDOIT!!! I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!!! WHY DO U ALL ALWAYS DO TIS 2 ME..
2 make things worse..ytd was my bdae...n i've got exams comin up..n i'm nt in the mood 4 such things..n yet u still give me such things..i was almost up at cloud 9 whn u pulled me down wif all tis rubbish all the way down 2 almost as deep as the 18th lvl of hell...do u know how hurtful it is?! the heart...i'm feelin so hurt..can't control my tears..they juz keep flowin..i'm very sad yet furious at the same time..I dun even wanna talk bout wat's the blame u put on me n the matter bout it...it juz pisses me off even more..
pardon me whoever who's readin tis..i'm juz lookin for a space 4 me to vent my frustrations n anger n grievances...
FARK LA!!! KAO!! EVERYTHING BLAME ME!!! NT MY FAULT RITE?! ASS LEH!! I HATE IT WHN PPL BLAME ME 4 SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO LOR!! FREAKING IDOIT!!! STILL SCOLD ME UNTIL SO LOUD!! ME TALK LOGIC 2 U, U SAY I NO BIG NO SMALL, TALK BACK..WAT THE HECK LA!!! WHY I HV SUCH PARENTS!! THEY ALWAYS DO IT..IT'S NT THE 1ST TIME LE..
DUN THEY KNOW IT'S VERY HURTIN IN THE HEART WHN U GET BLAMED 4 SOMETHING U DIDN'T DO BY UR CLOSE ONES??! I CAN'T STAND IT LE LOR..DAMN PISSED OFF!! U IDOITIC MARONIC STUPID MAD IDOIT!!! I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!!! WHY DO U ALL ALWAYS DO TIS 2 ME..
2 make things worse..ytd was my bdae...n i've got exams comin up..n i'm nt in the mood 4 such things..n yet u still give me such things..i was almost up at cloud 9 whn u pulled me down wif all tis rubbish all the way down 2 almost as deep as the 18th lvl of hell...do u know how hurtful it is?! the heart...i'm feelin so hurt..can't control my tears..they juz keep flowin..i'm very sad yet furious at the same time..I dun even wanna talk bout wat's the blame u put on me n the matter bout it...it juz pisses me off even more..
pardon me whoever who's readin tis..i'm juz lookin for a space 4 me to vent my frustrations n anger n grievances...
NaMe :JeSsIcA
AgE :23
D.O.B :13 Feb 1987
OpTiMiStIc!!
Happy-go-lucky
pUtS oN a BrAvE FrOnT
QuItE eMoTiOnAl..
(especially whn watchin movies!)
sOfT-hEaRtHeD
the rest u gotta find out urself! =D
LiKeS
LOVE DOGS!! DANCE!! HiP HoP RoX!! ^_^
BoA!! & Fahrenheit!! ^_^
CoMicS & AnImE!
cHoCoLaTeS!! & SwEeT sTuFfS!!
CrAbS!PaStA!! SwEeT pOtAtOeS & Yam
lots lots more!
HaTeS
hYpOcRiTeS
BeInG MaLiGnEd
bEiNg ScOlDeD 4 nTh..
OVER Persistence
ToO mAnY PrOjEcTs/AsSiGnMeNtS!
tHe SmElL oF ciGaReTte ( totally STINKS)
allergic to Chilli..
WiShEs
sLiM doWn!! hittin my target, 5*..
MoRe NeW cLoThEs, BaGs & AcCeSsoRiEs
AdiDas/cOnVeRsE sHoe..
SlIpPeRs & hEeLs!
A new Desktop/netbook
new Digital Cam
nEW Hp iPod nano (purple)
Puppy!/Rabbit!
Full Collection of manga/anime(One Piece & Detective Conan)
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif 1B19 Gals
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Mich & Sarah
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Family
A Oversea Holiday Trip wif Cuz Taiwan Trip, 21 Nov - 27 Nov! ^^ Sony Ericsson W995